I always say that when you organize and minimize it looks worse before it looks better. But when I am at a clients house I want it to look semi decent the whole time so they hire me again and not look at me like I am a orangutan swinging all their stuff on the floor.
5 Basket Method
- Go to your local store and buy 4 cheap laundry baskets or bin. *Make sure you can label each bin
- Buy cute labels from your local craft store. Buy a pen to go with or make sure you can print the labels off your computer.
- Label each basket/bin as follows:
- Donation (to friends or to charity)
- Keep
- Store
- Belongs Elsewhere (friends house, neighbors stuff, goes into a different room of the house)
- Trash (use a trash bag for this one :))
Happy Organizing and Minimalizing!
No comments:
Post a Comment